Today... we FINISHED interpreting the script! (warning run-on sentence ahead) As much as I liked this process, getting to play with words and connotations, discuss semantics vs. aesthetics, dive into the colors of language created when we combine certain phrases, thoughts, and concepts together, the ending came at Just the right time. It was fun... I look forward to doing it again... but not tomorrow =)
In fact, tomorrow we have the day off. So we're going to sleep in a little then all go and hang out together at the mall, and enjoy our day of spontaneity, free from 8 hour rehearsals.
I'm looking forward to tomorrow. It's almost like Harry and the gang going to Hogsmeade.
A run on sentence appearing once in a while will not alert the grammar Nazis. However, do not feel you have the right to revert to the style of Hemingway and continuously ignore proper technique. We love you.
ReplyDelete